We would like to announce that, thanks to the regulated restrictions that Greece has complied to and continues to do so throughout this pandemic. Throughout your stay, we will ensure the most protected and worry-free environment
possible. The commitment to the safety and care of our guests is and will always be our top priority. Therefore, we have established our health and safety approach according to the official government’s guidelines on hotel disinfection and hygiene.
Following you will find a list of some of the practices that will be implemented
to protect you during your stay.
– Training of the staff regarding Covid-19 health & safety protocols.
– Technology where possible for contactless solutions eg. check in.
– Guests and employees must practice social distancing. All seating will be arranged to
ensure physical distance is maintained.
– The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased and that applies to all public
spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning high traffic areas and back of house frequent
contact surfaces & items.
– Enhanced in room cleaning using covid-free certified products and cleaning in high
temperatures of all bed linen, towels and fabrics.
– Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00 am/ to ensure there is sufficient time to deep clean
the rooms for new guests.
– A complete medical kit will be available at the Front Office.
We have also amended our cancellation policy and more flexible policies apply.
Please be so kind as to contact us for more details.
*We can provide rapid tests services to our customers for their travel safety.