What personal information do we collect from users who visit our website?
When ordering, booking or signing up on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number or other information to help you with your experience or sale.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up on our website, place an order, request or reserve a room, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use our Live Chat, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to our newsletter, make a request or booking, answer a survey or marketing communication, navigate on our website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• to personalize your experience which allow us to deliver the type of content and products you may be most interested in.
• improve our site to better serve you.
• in order to be able to serve you better in response to customer service requests.
• to quickly edit your transactions.
• to request ratings and reviews for our services or products
• for follow ups (chat, email or telephone communication)
How do we protect your information?
We regularly scan for malware and viruses.
Your personal information is behind a secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to maintain confidential information.
Additionally, our entire site is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We also apply other security measures (in accordance with data protection regulations) when a user makes an order or gains access to his or her information to maintain the security of personal information.
Presentation of information to third parties
We do not sell, deliver, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information.
We can provide information when we need to comply with a law / a legislation situation, implement our website policies, or protect our rights or others’ rights.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and receive any comments about these sites.
We use other cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies).
If you do not accept the Cookies policy during your visit to our website, Google Analytics tracking will be disabled (you can block it when you sign in to our site).
We collect your email address (if we have your consent):
• to send you information, answer questions and / or other requests
• to send you information about your order, request, booking or invoice
• to send you additional information about our products and / or services
If you wish to unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately remove ALL your information from our mail.
Antoniou Malmou 16
We would like to announce that, thanks to the regulated restrictions that Greece has complied to and continues to do so throughout this pandemic. Throughout your stay, we will ensure the most protected and worry-free environment
possible. The commitment to the safety and care of our guests is and will always be our top priority. Therefore, we have established our health and safety approach according to the official government’s guidelines on hotel disinfection and hygiene.
Following you will find a list of some of the practices that will be implemented
to protect you during your stay.
– Training of the staff regarding Covid-19 health & safety protocols.
– Technology where possible for contactless solutions eg. check in.
– Guests and employees must practice social distancing. All seating will be arranged to
ensure physical distance is maintained.
– The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased and that applies to all public
spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning high traffic areas and back of house frequent
contact surfaces & items.
– Enhanced in room cleaning using covid-free certified products and cleaning in high
temperatures of all bed linen, towels and fabrics.
– Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00 am/ to ensure there is sufficient time to deep clean
the rooms for new guests.
– A complete medical kit will be available at the Front Office.
We have also amended our cancellation policy and more flexible policies apply.
Please be so kind as to contact us for more details.
*We can provide rapid tests services to our customers for their travel safety.